Sunday, March 1, 2009

Manna!

Deut 8:3 And he humbled you and(F) let you hunger and(G) fed you with manna, which you did not know, nor did your fathers know, that he might make you know that(H) man does not live by bread alone, but man lives by every word[a] that comes from the mouth of the LORD.


Ok, I just left all the extra letter parts in here from BibleGateway.com...want to post quickly!
This is a scripture I came upon yesterday!! I have heard it in the NT quoted by Jesus, and I have read it before here, but obviously never really got it like I did yesterday! Our trials are to make us realize total dependence on Him. Ok, so maybe to some this is obvious...and maybe it should be? but I have a different perspective on it now...I will praise God through my trials, because I WANT more of HIM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment